Q - How do I link my bank account to my Alpaca account through electronic authentication?
- Log in to your Alpaca Account.
- Select Banking from the dashboard menu and click Link Bank Account.
- A message regarding Plaid, our third-party vendor for bank authentication services, displays. Review the information and click Continue.
- Choose from the list of major banks or enter your bank name into the search box.
NOTE: We currently only support ACH transfers for banks appearing in the search box*
- Enter your online banking credentials (User ID and Password) and click Submit.
- Select the bank account to be linked and click Continue. A message indicating the bank link was successful will display in the upper right corner.
- Refer to Deposits/Transfers to your Alpaca Account for instructions on initiating an ACH deposit from your linked bank account.
*A message stating “No results found” will display if your bank cannot be located. If this occurs, refer to Linking Your Bank Account - Micro-Deposits.
*Maximum ACH transfer allowed is $50,000 per day.
NOTE: BMO/Harris Bank partners with Electronic Transaction Clearing (ETC), Alpaca's clearing partner, to process all ACH transactions.