One of the most important components of algorithmic trading is the data used to generate signals. From market data to alternative data and all in between, traders now have more information at their fingertips than ever before.
With that said, the Alpaca team is excited to host our second virtual conference "Data: Modern Day Gold for Algorithmic Traders" on March 5th, 2021. Along with our friends at Quiver Quantitative and TradingView, the conference will focus on the different types of data available to traders and developers along with examples of how one can integrate these into their trading algorithm.
Register for the event "Data: Modern Day Gold for Algorithmic Traders" below!
"Data: Modern Day Gold for Algorithmic Traders" will occur on Friday, March 5th, 10:00 a.m.-11:35 a.m. CST. We are incredibly lucky to have Yoshi Yokokawa [CEO of Alpaca], James Kardatzke and Christopher Kardatzke [CEO and CTO of Quiver Quantitative respectively], and Pierce Crosby [General Manager of TradingView] as our keynote speakers for the event.
The Conference Schedule (CST)
- 10:00 a.m.- 10:05 a.m. : Introduction
- 10:05 a.m.- 10:25 a.m. : Exchange to Algorithm: Implementing Market Data to Trade hosted by Yoshi Yokokawa
- 10:25 a.m.- 10:55 a.m. : From WallStreetBets to Tracking Jets: Implementing Alternative Data into your Trading Algorithm hosted by James Kardatzke and Chris Kardatzke
- 10:55 a.m. -11:00 a.m. : Break
- 11:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. : Exploring the TradingView Environment hosted by Pierce Crosby
- 11:30 a.m.- 11:35 a.m. : Closing Remarks and Contact Information
Please register for the event on this Zoom Registration Page where all of the information will be available. The Virtual Conference link can also be found below:
We are looking forward to everyone who attends. We will be recording the conference to share with the community at a later date. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Technology and services are offered by AlpacaDB, Inc. Brokerage services are provided by Alpaca Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Alpaca Securities LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AlpacaDB, Inc.
You can find us @AlpacaHQ, if you use Twitter.