Alpaca is a regulated broker-dealer. With an Alpaca brokerage account, users have access to:
- Commission-free trading
- An official API that is constantly being improved and updated
- Easy to understand API documentation
- Paper trading for testing your strategies
- Working, example algorithms and code snippets that can be deployed immediately
- Multiple support channels
For a full list of applicable disclosures and brokerage fees, please see here.
Commissions Disclosure: No minimums. Commission-Free trading means that there are no commission charges for Alpaca self-directed individual cash brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities through an API. Relevant SEC and FINRA fees may apply.